Thursday, June 23, 2011

Swan Lake Ballet Performance

The long awaited day of the Swan Lake performance was in June right after school let out. The girls had worked very hard on their dances since January and were very excited to finally wear their tutus and perform in the big theater. I was excited for them, too! They both did a wonderful job and enjoyed it to the fullest.


The girls are ready to go!







Paul was away in England so I hired a neighbor girl to babysit Sammy. I knew he couldn't sit still for the performance and I would miss the whole thing chasing after him in the entry way. He was reluctant to stay with the babysitter but he did fine overall. This photo was taken right before the girls and I left. Can you see he's a bit sulky?


Annabel was a little swan.
















The grand finish.



Lucy was a midnight swan.












The grand finish.














No comments:

Post a Comment