Monday, February 16, 2009

Potty Talk

I read Olivia Forms a Band to the girls tonight before bed. We got to the part when Olivia (the big sister) needed to go to the bathroom and Ian (the little brother) also needed to go to the bathroom and William (the baby brother) just went in his diaper, so I thought ah-ha a teaching moment! I asked Annabel if she wanted to be like Ian the big brother and start to go on the potty instead of like William the baby who wears diapers. She looked me straight in the eye with a cute little smirk on her face and said, "Hmmm. Actually, I don't know. I just don't know, Mama. I am a big 'gril' but I just don't know. " Ahhhh!!! This kid is smart, very smart, but she is equally as stubborn!




Here she is seeing the world from her own perspective on the trampoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment